2018 Briggs & Stratton EXi Engine Series™ 6.75 ft-lbs Gross Torque
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
EXi Engine Series™ 6.75 ft-lbs Gross Torque
Redesigned from the ground up, EXi Series Engines are more powerful and durable while lightest in class and easy to maneuver.
- ReadyStart® Engine Starting System: No prime, no choke, no worries. Just pull for power.
- Easy Maneuverability: The lightest engine in its class makes it easy to maneuver.
- Our Starting Promise™: Starts in 2 attempts - or we'll fix it for free.*
- Angled Fuel Neck 2X the Size: Make filling up less of a mess.
- Just Check & Add™: Cut the hassles from gas engine maintenance with this innovative system that never requires an oil change.
- Model Number: 103M
- Engine Displacement (cc): 163
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 13.8
- Height (in): 10.1
- Bore (in): 2.69
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Paper Element
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: N/A
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 6.75
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 12.5
- Weight (lbs): 18.8
- Stroke (in): 1.75
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.27
- Oil Capacity (oz): 15
- Starter: ReadyStart®
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
NOTES:* Regular scheduled maintenance must be performed* See https://www.briggsandstratton.com/na/en_us/support/starting-promise.html for complete details.
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.69 in. x 1.75 in.
- 163 cc
- 6.75 ft.-lb., gross
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.27 gal.
- Starting System
- 13.8 in.
- 12.5 in.
- 10.1 in.
- 18.8 lb.