2018 Tanaka TCS33EB16S 16" Rear Handle, 32.2 cc
Call for Price
TCS33EB16S 16" Rear Handle, 32.2 cc
Tanaka's 16" entry level homeowner saw features excellent power to weight and is backed by Tanaka's 7-year consumer use warranty.
- 32.2 cc 1.6 hp PureFire® two-stroke engine meets emissions levels without sacrificing power, adding weight, or creating maintenance headaches
- 14" Oregon bar and chain reduces kickback and provides excellent cutting performance (16" Oregon bar and chain included)
- Outstanding power-to-weight reduces fatigue resulting in higher productivity
- Side access chain tensioner provides for quick and easy chain adjustment
- Five point anti-vibration system provides maximum comfort to get more done with less fatigue
- Two bar mounting studs keep the chain at peak cutting efficiency
- Extra large fuel tank enables longer run times for increased productivity
- Covered by Tanaka's two-year commercial use warranty, seven-year consumer use warranty and one-year rental use warranty
- 14" Oregon Bar & Chain (assembled)
- 16" Oregon Bar & Chain (included)
- Bar & Chain Protective Cover
- Engine Type: PureFire® Two-Stroke
- Displacement: 32.2 cc
- Output: 1.6 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11.8 Fl. Oz.
- Cylinder: Chrome Plated, Stress Relieved
- Connecting Rod: Forged Steel
- Carburetion: Walbro® Diaphragm
- Starting System: Standard Recoil
- Ignition System: Transistorized Electronic
- Clutch System: Heavy-Duty Centrifugal
- Bar & Chain Brand: Oregon®
- Opt.Bar&Chain Combinations: 12", 14", 16", 3/8" Pitch
- Pitch: 3/8"
- Chain Oil Capacity: 8.5 Fl. Oz.
- Oiling System: Crankshaft Driven, Adjustable, Automatic
- Chain Brake: Inertia Activated
- Dry Weight: 8.6 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 13.2 lb.
- EPA Phase 2 Compliant: Yes
- CARB Tier II Compliant: Yes
- Gas/Oil Ratio: 50:1
- Warranty: 2-Year Commercial Use, 7-Year Consumer Use, 1-Year Rental Use
- Packaging: One Carton
- 32.2 cc
- Horse Power
- 1.6 hp
- 8.6 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 12 in., 14 in., 16 in., 3/8 in. Pitch