2018 Tanaka TCS33EDTP/12 Top Handle
Call for Price
With an excellent power-to-weight ratio, this chain saw is ideal for pruning, shaping and hobby work. It is powered by Tanaka's PureFire low-emission two-stroke engine, with a chrome-plated cylinder, forged steel connecting rod and heavy-duty gear driven oiler. This saw is equipped with a 12" sprocket nosed bar with a side mounted chain adjuster.
- 32.2 cc 1.6 hp PureFire® two-stroke engine meets emissions levels without sacrificing power, adding weight, or creating maintenance headaches
- Commercial grade engine provides excellent cutting performance and reliability
- 12" Oregon® sprocket nose bar and chain reduces kickback and provides excellent cutting performance
- Outstanding power-to-weight reduces fatigue resulting in higher productivity
- Side access chain tensioner provides for quick and easy chain adjustment
- Half throttle choke and purge primer bulb for easy starting
- Built-in lanyard ring for easy climbing
- Advanced anti-vibration system provides maximum comfort to get more done with less operator fatigue
- Covered by Tanaka's two-year commercial use warranty, seven-year consumer use warranty and one-year rental use warranty
- 12" Bar and Oregon® Chain
- Bar and Chain Protective Cover
- Engine Type: PureFire® Two-Stroke
- Displacement: 32.2 cc
- Output: 1.6 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 9.9 Fl. Oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity: 6.0 Fl. Oz.
- Carburetion: Walbro® Diaphragm
- Bar & Chain Brand: Oregon® Sprocket Nose
- Opt.Bar&Chain Combinations: 12", 14"
- Pitch: 3/8" (low profile)
- Dry Weight: 8.4 lb. (Powerhead Only)
- EPA Phase 3 Compliant: Yes
- CARB Tier III Compliant: Yes
- Gas/Oil Ratio: 50:1 (JASO FD Rated)
- Warranty: 2-Year Commercial Use, 7-Year Consumer Use, 1-Year Rental Use
- 32.2 cc
- Horse Power
- 1.6 hp
- 8.4 lb. (Powerhead Only)
- Bar Length Options
- 12 in., 14 in.